Requesting Levels

   Okay, I enjoyed my birthday and stuff. Now I will start working on The star shards again, but I won't be doing level development at the moment.

   What I'm going to ask you guys is:
To create levels for The Star Shards. I will review them and decide to either put it in the game or not.

   This is because I'm taking too long in finishing such episode that is supposed to be short. Of course, I will be very grateful to whoever helps me, and obvious will have his name on the credit list, so, whoever feels like helping me, thank you very much.

  Also, please, levels you request have to be:
   - Eventless
   - Starless
   - Use a SMB3 Exit
   Also the level must be either a desert themed level, cloud themed level or snow themed level, I will still be accepting any kind of level, must I need levels of those 3 themes to finish my episode.

   To send a level simply e-mail me at my email account or PM me on my SMBX forum profile.

1 comment:

  1. cool I'll make one right away, can we use your graphics?

    ReplyDelete